Sunday, May 22 @ 2:00 PM
Spring Commencement for our Los Angeles, Riverside and Orange County Campuses
Pasadena Civic Auditorium (PCA) – 300 E. Green St. Pasadena CA, 91101-2399
Commencement Participation Guidelines
Graduates in “Good Standing” are eligible to participate in the Commencement Ceremony. You are considered in good standing if you:
- Complete all required hours (Workshops/Seminars/Clinical/Internship/Computer Classes)
- Complete all classroom requirements and pass your senior final.
- Pay tuition balance.
All eligible graduates must complete the registration form and bring it to the campus before 5:00 pm on Friday, April 22 to participate.
- Click to complete and print out the online registration form.
- Registration fee is $70 and includes Cap, Gown, college pin, diploma cover, and 4 tickets.
- Registration fee for graduates with Perfect Attendance is $35 and includes Cap, Gown, college pin, diploma cover, and 4 tickets. Perfect Attendance must be verified and signed-off by your Campus Director.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Should the graduate fail to meet participation guidelines prior to Friday, May 13, registration fees will be applied to the next scheduled graduation ceremony.
- Acceptable payment methods include: Cash, Check, Money Order, and Debit/Credit card.