Sunday, October 8 @ 2:00 PM
Spring Commencement for our Los Angeles, Riverside and Orange County Campuses
Pasadena Civic Auditorium (PCA) – 300 E. Green St. Pasadena CA, 91101-2399
Commencement Participation Guidelines
Graduates in “Good Standing” are eligible to participate in the Commencement Ceremony. You are considered in good standing if you:
- Complete all required hours (workshops, seminars, clinical, internship, computer classes).
- Complete all classroom requirements and pass your senior final.
- Vocational Nursing students must complete all makeup hours and pass their exit exam.
- Surgical Technology students must complete the CST exam.
- Pay tuition balance.
All eligible graduates must complete the registration form and bring it to the campus before 3:00 pm on Friday, September 15 to participate.
- Click to complete and print out the online registration form.
- Registration fee is $70 and includes Cap, Gown, college pin, diploma cover, and 4 tickets.
- Registration fee for graduates with Perfect Attendance is $35 and includes Cap, Gown, college pin, diploma cover, and 4 tickets. Perfect Attendance must be verified and signed-off by your Campus Director.
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Should the graduate fail to meet participation guidelines prior to Monday, October 2, registration fees will be applied to the next scheduled graduation ceremony.
- Acceptable payment methods include: Cash, Check, Money Order, and Debit/Credit card.