Student Success Stories
"Tell us your story!North-West Family
How did your experience at North-West College help you? Did our career services team help you find a job after you graduated? Have you been promoted to a new position?
If you have a story you would like to share, we would love to hear it! "
"Thanks to North-West College, I’ve had the opportunity to acquire skills that I needed to be successful! Thanks North-West!"Gabrielle Maria Romero
"I came to North West College Riverside campus not knowing what I wanted to do in life. I learned to have compassion and understand the patients. I have a job now as a medical assistant and all I could say is I'm very grateful that I attended this college."Elizabeth V. Ruiz, Medical Assistant
"I developed great self-esteem working with the staff and instructors of North-West College. They helped me so much I was able to move back to my home state and was employed by the first employer I submitted my application with. Thank you so much for the learning experience that I received from your school!"Diantha Polley, Medical Assistant
Accelerated Alternate Delivery Program in Surgical Technology Careers
Certified Surgical Technologists routinely find jobs working in:
- Surgical centers
- Outpatient clinics
- Physicians’ offices who perform outpatient surgery
Quick Facts about Surgical Technologists*
- Employment of Surgical Technologists is projected to grow 15 percent nationally from 2014 to 2024, much faster than the average for all occupations.
- About 70 percent of surgical technologists worked in hospitals in 2014. Some work in outpatient care centers or in offices of physicians who perform outpatient surgery.
- Most Surgical Technologists work full time. Surgical technologists employed in hospitals may work or be on call during nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Surgical Technologists may also be required to work shifts lasting longer than 8 hours.
Get started now!
Learn more about North-West College and our programs.