Vocational Nursing Program Information Session
Saturday, September 21 - 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Learn more about the Vocational Nursing program at North-West College and how you can train to be a Nurse in as little as 15 months
Saturday, September 21
10:00 am - 1:00 pm
2121 W. Garvey Ave. North
West Covina, CA 91790
Discover how you can get the hands-on training and education you need to become a Vocational Nurse working alongside doctors, registered nurses and other health care and medical professionals. This is a great opportunity for you to learn more about the college and our allied health programs:
- Meet with our faculty and staff members
- Learn more about the Vocational Nursing program
- Tour the campus and our classrooms and lab facilities
- Learn more about the college's admissions requirements and application process
- Meet with Financial Aid to learn about tuition finance options*
Complete the form below to RSVP
Seating will be reserved on a first come, first served basis. Friends and family are welcome to attend.
*Financial aid is available to those who qualify. North-West College is accredited by ACCSC. Programs vary by campus location. Job placement assistance available to all graduates. North-West College cannot guarantee employment.