Students in “Good Standing” are eligible to participate. You are considered in good standing if you:
All eligible graduates must complete the online registration form and bring it to your campus before 4:30 pm on Friday, October 11, 2019 to participate.
- Click to complete and print out the online registration form.
- Registration fee is $65 and includes Cap, Gown, college pin, diploma cover, and 4 tickets.
- Registration fee for graduates with Perfect Attendance is $35 and includes Cap, Gown, college pin, diploma cover, and 4 tickets (sign-off by Campus Director required).
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Should the graduate fail to meet participation guidelines prior to Friday, October 11, 2019, registration fees will be applied to the next scheduled graduation ceremony.
- Acceptable payment methods include: Cash, Check, Money Order, and Debit/Credit card.
Late registrants will be accepted based on availability (additional fees may apply).
- Cap and Gown sizes cannot be guaranteed after registration deadline.
- Guest tickets are subject to availability.
Cap, Gown & Ticket Pick Up
Caps, gowns and tickets will be available for pick up at the Cap & Gown Expo at your campus. See dates below:
Tuesday, October 15
- Riverside Campus -- 11am-2pm
- Van Nuys Campus -- 11am-2pm
- Santa Ana Campus -- 4pm-7pm
- Long Beach Campus -- 4pm-7pm
Wednesday, October 16
- Pomona Valley Campus -- 11am-2pm
- Glendale Campus -- 4pm-7pm
Thursday, October 17
- West Covina Campus -- 4pm-7pm