THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT
There will be no tickets available at the door.
Pasadena Civic Auditorium (PCA)
300 E. Green St.
Pasadena CA, 91101-2399
Sunday, October 22, 2017
- Commencement Ceremony begins at 2:00 p.m.
- Auditorium doors will open and Guest Seating will begin one hour before the ceremony (1:00 p.m.).
- Auditorium doors will close 15 minutes before the ceremony begins (1:45 p.m. ) to clear the lobby and aisles to prepare for the academic procession (graduates and faculty marching in). The doors will reopen after the processional, national anthem and invocation (approximately 20-30 minutes).
- Late arriving guests will be seated immediately following the invocation.
- The ceremony will last approximately 1.5-2 hours. When making lunch/dinner reservation, allow for ample time for photos with guests following the ceremony.
- A ticket is required for entry for all guests (including children of all ages)
- No balloons, tripods, strollers or bright camera lights permitted in the auditorium.
- Aisles and front of stage must be kept clear at all times during the ceremony.
- Graduate check-in begins at 12:00 p.m.
- Graduates are encouraged to arrive at 12:00 p.m. to take advantage of photo and video opportunities.
- Graduates are required to check-in at the front entrance no later than 1:00 p.m for ceremony preparation.
- There will be a registration table for each campus.
- Proceed directly to your campus’ registration table for further instructions.
- Once you check in you will not be permitted to exit the building.
- Please arrive already dressed in your cap and gown.
- There will not be a secured area to leave personal belongings.
- In order to participate in the graduation ceremony you must be dressed in your cap and gown.
- Please wear professional/business attire, including shoes, under your gown. No jeans will be permitted.
- Gentlemen are encouraged to wear a shirt and tie.
- Ladies are encouraged to wear shoes that will enable them to safely and quickly walk up and down stairs.
Due to high demand, there will NOT be extra tickets on sale at the event Sunday, October 22. All tickets must be purchased prior to the event.
- Each graduate will receive 4 (four) guests tickets as part of their Graduation Registration package.
- Additional tickets will be available for purchase on a first come, first-serve basis beginning on Monday, October 16, 2017.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- All tickets must be paid for and picked up before 4:30 p.m. on Friday, October 20, 2017.
- Tickets will not be made available for pick-up on the day of the event.