Employment of medical and Healthcare Administrators and health services managers is projected to grow 17 percent from 2014 to 2024, much faster than the average for all occupations. As more people have access to health insurance and the population continues to age and live longer and seek medical services, there is a greater need for healthcare administrators and other healthcare professionals.
The Associate of Science in Healthcare Administration Distance Education program is offered Online through Glendale Career College.
The Associate of Science in Healthcare Administration Distance Education program prepares graduates for entry-level employment in a health care administration setting. This program is designed to meet the needs of individuals who desire to work in the allied health industry.
Benefits of Online Learning
Distance Education programs like the Associate of Science in Healthcare Administration Distance Education program offered through Glendale Career College provide greater opportunities to students who might otherwise face challenges attending traditional on-ground classes.
Here are other benefits you get from Online Learning:
- Students receive the same quality of instruction offered in a traditional classroom setting.
- Classes are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week, anywhere you can access the Internet, providing the flexibility to attend classes around work and family obligations.
- Lessons can be paused and resumed at any time allowing students to learn at their own pace.
- Students can communicate with instructors via chat and email without needing to wait for office hours, and can participate in discussions with classmates via online forums.
- Students use technology and communications tools employed in the workplace.
- Online programs reduce travel time and costs commuting to school.
This Online program offers the same level of education and training provided in a traditional classroom program with the added convenience and flexibility to attend classes from anywhere via the Internet.
Train at a Campus near You!