Crash A Campus
Wednesday, June 22
Crash a Campus Wednesday, June 22
Join us Wednesday, June 22 to crash a campus, meet with our instructors, and sit in class with other students.
Discover how North-West College can provide you with the real-world hands-on training and education you need to work alongside physicians, nurses, pharmacists and other health care professionals.
This is a great opportunity for you to learn more about the college and see for yourself how we can help you train and prepare for a rewarding career working in health care.
- Learn about our different programs and classes
- Tour our classrooms and lab facilities
- Meet with our friendly faculty and staff members
- Review our class schedules and next start dates
- Learn about tuition and financial aid options
Select a Campus Session and RSVP Now
Seating is limited and space will be reserved on a first come, first served basis.