A.S. Program Information Session
6:00pm Thursday, August 10
Special Information Session - West Covina Campus
Join us Thursday, August 10 to meet with our instructors, tour our campus and learn more about the Associate of Science in Healthcare Administration program at North-West College.
Discover how North-West College can provide you with the real-world hands-on training and education you need to work alongside physicians, nurses, pharmacists and other health care professionals.
This is a great opportunity for you to learn more about the college and see for yourself how we can help you train and prepare for a rewarding career working in health care.
- Meet with our faculty and staff members
- Learn more about the A.S. in Healthcare Administration degree program
- Tour our classrooms and facilities
- Learn more about the application process and admissions requirements
- Meet with Financial Aid and learn about tuition finance options
Complete the Form Below to RSVP Now
Seating is limited and space will be reserved on a first come, first served basis.