Vocational Nursing Open House & Information Session
Friday, January 13 - 1:00 PM
Learn more about Vocational Nursing opportunities and how you can begin training for a rewarding health care career now!
Friday, January 13
1:00pm - 3:00pm
2121 W. Garvey Ave. North, West Covina
Discover how you can get the hands-on training and education you need to become a Vocational Nurse working alongside doctors, registered nurses and other health care and medical professionals. This is a great opportunity for you to learn more about the college and our allied health programs:
- Meet with our faculty and staff members
- Learn more about the Vocational Nursing program
- Take a campus tour of our classrooms and lab facilities
- Learn more about the college's admissions requirements and application process
- Meet with Financial Aid to learn about tuition finance options
Complete the form below to RSVP
Seating will be reserved on a first come, first served basis. Friends and family are welcome to attend.